Wednesday, June 27, 2012
It really sets my heart a beating
Reading all the birthday greetings
From friends and family far and near
Whose voices I adore to hear
Thank you all for your kind words
Who says birthdays are for the birds?
at 9:14 AM
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Are you a neophile or a neophobe? Or a bit of both?
Neophiles have the following basic characteristics:
- The ability to adapt rapidly to extreme change
- A distaste or downright loathing of tradition, repetition, and routine
- A tendency to become bored quickly with old things
- A desire, bordering on obsession in some cases, to experience novelty
- A corresponding and related desire to create novelty by creating or achieving something and/or by stirring social or other forms of unrest.
at 2:25 PM